Optoelectronics production plant
It is planned to enlarge the scale of product line diversity on the base of geterostructures and micro-chips and by means of mass plant building.
Today OJSC “Svetlana-Optoelectronics” is a leading enterprise in Russia in the field of systems elaboration and producing of the optoelectronic instruments and systems based on vigorous semiconductor optical source. OJSC “Svetlana-Optoelectronics” has 2 main competences:
- elaboration and producing of infrared emitting diodes, matrixes, optoelectronic sensors and systems;
- vigorous semiconductor optical source and optic instruments on it’s base production.
The company started to develop from the small enterprise for technological researches in optoelectronics to one of the leaders in the Russian optoelectronic market. Today the company is making significant complex of research engineering works, design and development works, technological and administrative works on complete production cycle creation of semiconductor optical instruments. OJSC “Svetlana-Optoelectronics” is the only enterprise in Russia keeping the full technological production cycle of vigorous semiconductor optical source of new generation from epitaxial geterostructures culturing to technical and optical items production on base of geterostructures.
The new class of optical and technological instruments can influence on:
- energy demand reduction in two or three holds with its service charges in four or five holds in comparison with traditional optoelectronics;
- electro- and fire-safety of the buildings rise owing to transfer of more efficient secondary low feed (24 W) in the places of increased risk;
- provision of lightening stability of public use area in apartment buildings;
- counteracting of vandalism;
- environment pollution elimination of mercury and heavy metals compounding.
Items serial production of semiconductor optoelectronics based on use of following technological processes at the enterprises:
- semiconductor light emitting diodes geterostructure production by method of epitaxial culturing with metal-organic compounding;
- light emitting chips production;
- automatically bonding of semiconductor optical source by flip-chip technology;
- electronic drivers and systems of electronic illuminating management production;
- elements of secondary optics produced from transparent polymer materials
- bounding of optical items.