Innovation project “Creation of the Prototyping Center of items from composite materials and coatings application” won in the competition for the grant of the Government of St. Petersburg as the best innovation project-2010 for the Protocyping Center of St. Petersburg creation.
The project is presented within:
• Delegation of Saint-Petersburg official visit in the South America headed by the Governor of Saint-Petersburg V.I. Matvienko, April, 2010;
• Delegation of Saint-Petersburg official visit in Ukraine (“St.Petersburg days in Harkov”) headed by Vice-governor of Saint-Petersburg R.E. Philimonov, April, 2010;
• International forum “Effective cooperation in Europe” in Brussels (Belgium), June, 2010;
• Round table on effective cooperation in the Baltic Sea region in Turku (Finaland), September, 2010;
• Estonia – Latvia – Russia Cross Border Cooperation Programme Within European Neighbourhood and Partnership Instrument 2007-2013 in Daugavpils (Latvia), October, 2010;
• Program of SC “RUSNANO” “Mobilizing of additional financing of venture capital investments” in the USA, November, 2010;
The official opening of the Prototyping Center took place at the “Lenexpo” on March, 15, 2011 within the 5th Forum Partneriat and Russian-Finnish Industrial Congress.
About the project
One of the projects of LLC Plastic processing plant named after “Komsomolskaya Pravda” is ”Creation of the Prototyping Center”. The idea of the project creation mostly belonged to the lectern of instrument production techniques heading by Professor Eugeniy Yablochnikov. This large-scale project started with the Advanced Training of Educational Staff and Goal-oriented Specialists Preparation in system ”university-engineering center-organization” Concept within the project ”Development and Realization of the End-to-end Advanced Training of Educational Staff of Russian Technological Universities Model in system ”university-engineering center-organisation” according to the Federal Education Agency Contract.
In November 2009 ”Creation of the Prototyping Center” agreement was signed by SPbSU ITMO and LLC ”SPA plastic processing plant named after “Komsomolskaya Pravda” and then project ”Creation of the Prototyping Center” got the prize of St.Petersburg Government as the best innovation project realized within a cluster.
In November 2010 ”Creation of the Prototyping Center” project got the prize of St.Petersburg Government as the best innovation project in Creation of the Prototyping Center.
Number of employees: about 100 persons
Year of establishment: 2001
Present exportmarkets: Finland, Kyrgyzstan, Ukrain, Republic of Belarus. Producing and distribution of packing and wrapping materials for automobile industry and engineering products
Line of Business:
- instrument engineering
- chemical production
- plastics articles production
- military-industrial complex
- automobile production
Target Group(company’s clients):
- State Unitary Enterprise «St. Petersburg Metro»
- CJSC «Svetlana-optoelectronics»
- OJSC «Lenpolygraphmash»
- CJSC «Vodokanalstroy»
- LLC «Ariston Termo Rus»
- LLC "Automashradiator"
- CJSC «Energouchet»
- OJSC «Autovaz»
- OJSC «Surgutneftegaz»
- LLC «Mashtechremont»
- Federal State Managing Company «State Space Scientific-Production Center named after M.V.Chrunichev»
- Company "OST-3"
Specific products and services for import/export:
- creation of special formulas and production of innovative technical items of composite polymer materials;
- processing of polymer materials with loadings for physicomechanical characteristics increase, material capacity decrease (molybdenum, coke, graphite, fluoropolymer, super high-molecular polyethylene, microvollastonit, silicon carbide, antimony oxide, minerals, talc, carbon nanotubes, fiber glass including long fiber glass, antiperenes);
- processing of polymer materials for optical devices production;
- deevelopment of perspective engineering procedures of new composite materials processing;
- pressing of thermosetting materials with inset metal elements, with subsequent SHMP covering of metal;
- practice and application of technologies of polymers from the latest construction materials covering of various surfaces;
- precise moulding and pressing;
- laboratory and bench testing of materials and items;
- complex engineering, production and exploitation solutions for industrial equipment on individual demands of the customer;