CENTER FOR DYNAMIC TESTS
Russian Center for Dynamic tests is the key element for transports development. There is a need to create such a Center with affiliates in some cities. Within the project opportunity to create such a structure is seen on base of LLC “Institute of polymers”.
The Russian-German “Institute of polymers” formed on base of the program “Transform” headed by Government of Germany along with Center of polymers «SKZ» (Wurzburg, Germany) and SPb CCI on September, 2001.
The company has modernized complex:
- Research and industrial areas;
- Testing Center that can give an opportunity to make lab and stand tests
LLC “Institute of Polymers” makes researches along with such domestic and foreign testing centers as:
- Saint-Petersburg State University
- Russian R&D Institute of railways
- RAS “Physical and Technical Institute named after A.P. Ioffe RAS”
- Scientific and technical University of transport building
- FSUE – scientific and industrial corporation state optical institute named after S.I. Vavilova
- FSUE Central scientific and technical institute of construction materials “PROMETEI”
- The Southern-Germany Institute of polymers “SKZ” (Wurzburg, Germany)
- Technical university of Munich (Germany)
1) Testing of static stiffness of ballast-prism system from low frequency testing effort that can imitate vertical axle load of the rake P = 10-300 kN with frequency = 3Hz;
2) Crashed stone landing definition, definition of different run-out with dynamic stiffness in long-scale experience (above milliard tones gross);
3) Definition of the vibrodinamic influence on the layers of the ballast prisms, rails, sleepers, fastenings in the long-scale experience As additional to vertical axle load de-balanced initiator is also used:: P = +- 3kN, f =22HZ; P = +- 7kN, f =33Hz; P = +- 12kN, f =44Hz;
4) Definition of transverse shift resistance of particular sleepers after fatigue dynamic tests.
Definition of stiffness’ change of elastic fastenings elements:
- Researches on low and high temperature influence on element’s structure changes during fatigue tests;
- Researches on element’s characteristics change with joint influence of cross and lengthways loads of rail-sleepers gate.